Thursday, November 8, 2012

Novel Thoughts: A Book Discussion



Hey everyone! I just want to update you all on something new and bookish I'll be participating in.

The What:
A book discussion feature, created and hosted by the lovely Megan from The Book Babe, Novel Thoughts.

The Who:
Megan @ The Book Babe
Inky @ The Book Haven Extraordinaire

and, of course, me.

The When:
Bi-weekly on Mondays, starting November 12th.

The Deets:
Check back for a new post every other Monday and see what bookish thing we're all talking about! Then you wonderful people can chime in with your own opinions in the comments. But that's not the only way you can be part of the discussion—you can also suggest topics for us to talk about! To do so, just simply fill in the form on Megan's blog here.

I can't wait to talk books with all of you! See you on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading the discussions you gals come up with! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I hope you'll chime in and let us know your thoughts on everything! (:

      Delete