Sunday, October 28, 2012

Haunted Week 2012: It Came From the Web

{This Girl Reads}

I know we've seen some pretty spooky things so far this week, but today you're in for a real treat. (No trick, I promise.) Today, I'm featuring five book blogs I've found recently that I just adore.

1. Get Lost In Fiction

2. A Bibliophobic

3. I Talk Books!

4. The Book Girl

5. The Selkie Reads Stories

These are just a few new favorite blogs of mine! What are some of your favorite blogs you found when creeping around on the web?

8 comments:

  1. OMG! Thank you so much for this post. Day has been made! I adore your blog also * Virtual Hug*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, I'm so happy I could make your day—your blog is truly lovely! *gives virtual bear hug*

      Delete
  2. Great list! My post can be found here: http://abeautyandthebook.blogspot.com/2012/10/haunted-week-day-5-it-came-from-web.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I follow the last three, but I've never heard of the first two! I will totally check them out. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted my list so early that yours wasn't up yet... here's my post: http://inkandpage.me/haunted-week-2012-it-came-from-the-web/

    ReplyDelete