Saturday, October 13, 2012

Haunted Week is Coming!

{This Girl Reads}

Hello, wonderful followers!

Halloween is coming, along with all the creepy and spooky creatures that appear but once a year for the occasion. 

This year, I'm bringing all the scary fun to my blog. For the week before Halloween, I'll be celebrating every day with a post that combines books with a twist of scare for the holiday. And I'm really, really excited.

But I won't hog all the haunted fun—you can join in, too! If you want to participate, I've made a page about every frightful thing I'm doing so you can do the same. 

So check out the page by clicking here! Then come back here and link your blog below. 

My posts:

Happy haunting!

17 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Cheyenne! Happy Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this idea--thanks for hosting! I can't wait to trick-or-treat to all the blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, you're welcome! (: Haha, blog trick-or-treating is the best! (:

      Delete
  3. Yay!! I love Halloween! Thank you so much for the invitation to be involved!!

    Boo!!
    Rionna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be a challenge...especially since horror terrifies me and makes me want to huddle under the covers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, me too! Hopefully nothing will be too spooky! ;)

      Delete
  5. I'm definitely participating in this I just haven't gotten my announcement post together yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that's great news! Thanks for letting me know! (:

      Delete
  6. Sounds like fun. I've got a lot to post, so I probably won't participate, but looking at other people's posts should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm sure there will be lots of interesting posts! (:

      Delete
  7. http://salimakorri.blogspot.co.uk/

    Day One has been posted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea - am joining in over at my blog 'The Writing Desk'. There are at least five books I promised to review but still haunt me as never finished them - but it would be the final insult to name them, so today I have posted about Celtic Samhain

    http://tonyriches.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/haunted-week.html

    ReplyDelete